The Anti-Fraud Collaboration group has created multiple ethics self-study courses that are available for free through the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) training platform. These courses are NASBA-compliant and count toward the annual ethics requirements for Certified Public Accountants (CPAs), Certified Fraud Examiners (CFEs), and designations offered by the Society of Financial Examiners (SOFE). The course titles and links for accessing them at the AICPA’s website are included below; you will have to create an account with the AICPA in order to take the courses.
- Building a Fraud Resistant Organization (2 Ethics CPEs)
- Deterring Financial Fraud: What Else Can Be Done? (2 Ethics CPEs)
- How Corporate Culture Can Breed Fraud If Left Unchecked (2 Ethics CPEs)
- How to Improve Your Whistleblower Program and Address Impediments to Reporting (1.5 Ethics CPEs)
- Your Role in Sustaining a Culture That Deters Fraud (2 Ethics CPEs)
For more information on the Anti-Fraud Collaboration group, check out its website below: